Assessment and Prevention Strategies for Suicidal ClientsCE Tracking no. #20-774340
$49 every year
This video-rich course reviews current assessment instruments used to screen clients for suicidality and explores best practices and evidence based strategies for suicide prevention.
- List 3 patient/client presentations in clinical suicide risk assessments that would indicate a need for in-patient hospitalization.
- List 3 major areas of Rapid Assessment Instruments (RAIs) clinicians should evaluate prior to selecting and using a RAI in their practice.
- Identify 3 steps in the treatment of at-risk individuals present in the Zero Suicide Model (micro level).
- Name 3 elements that utilize groups within a Patient Safety Plan that connect patients/clients to others for support (mezzolevel).
- If you are acting as a community contributor in building a suicide prevention model, identify 3 of the 7 areas intended to establish an organizational/community-wide system of care (macro level).